TRINITY UNITED CHURCH OF CHRIST
32 WEST MARKSET STREET
YORK, PA. 17401
NEW and EXCITING
A new program called Faith Forum will be introduced during worship service on the second Sunday of the Month. Faith Forum explores the intersection of faith and contemporary community topics. please consider joining us for this new adventure.
May Faith Forum
Faith Forum – A Monthly Discussion of Faith and Contemporary Issues Impacting Our Community. Our guest today is Dr. Deb Bell, MD. We will discuss Mark 9: 14-28 (Pew Bible P. 1568) with an emphasis upon Verse 24: “Immediately the father of the child cried out, I believe; help my unbelief!”
- Dr. Deb welcome to Faith Forum where we talk about matters of faith and contemporary issues.
- Tell us a little about yourself before we discuss the father’s response in the text.
- Dr. Deb, so many of us are like the father in today’s text; we believe but we also have doubts when it comes to merging our faith and matters of health, healing and medicine. First, what would you have said to the father in the text with what we now know about modern medicine and science?
- How should we approach faith in God and medical science?
- Have you ever experienced a miracle in your medical career, or known of a miracle to occur, whereby the results could not be explained by science?
- How does God use medicine and science as an extension of God’s work?
- Dr. Deb, we have come to the end of our Faith Forum session for now. What would you like to leave us with?Thank you Dr. Deb for participating in our inaugural Faith Forum